Where do you ship and what does it cost?
- We ship to just about every country in the world.
- Shipping to Canada and the USA is free with any purchase over $100 (CAD or USD before tax).
- International shipping rates are calculated at checkout by Canada Post and are determined by the type of service you select. We recommend choosing an option with tracking, as we are not responsible for lost packages. More information can be found here.
- If we are shipping the package outside of Canada, you may be charged import duties by your country's customs agency. Unfortunately, we have no control over these costs and do not have an accurate way of estimating them for you. Check with your local customs agency to see if they have an online duty calculator available.
What kind of warranty do you offer?
Each of our warranties are different, but most cover a one or two year term. For more information, please consult your warranty card or download the User Guide from the relevant product page on this website.
We stand by the quality of all our products and if you have any questions or concerns please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Is headphone fit important?Absolutely! Headphone fit is really, really important, especially with in-ears. If you’re using headphones that don’t fit properly, our headphones won’t sound the way they should. And we’d hate for you to have an average listening experience. With in-ears, experiment with each tip size before deciding which one you’ll use. They should feel snug, but comfortable, in your ears. With over-ears make sure you adjust the headband so the ear pad has a good seal around your ears.
How do I get the most out of my headphones?
- Make sure to show your ears some love and enjoy your music at a comfortable volume for a reasonable period of time. You’ve got your ears for life, so take care of them.
- Some people remove their wired headphones from their device by tugging on the cord, which is a no-no. Instead, you should always pull headphones from the plug, which keeps the cord happy. And we want our cords to be happy.
- It’s not a good idea to wrap your headphone cord around your phone. When you’re finished using your them, store your headphones separately or in the supplied pouch. See the below video for a most awesome way of wrapping your cord.
- Your headphones need to be cleaned regularly to avoid earwax buildup and dust in the earpiece. Yes, that’s gross, but not cleaning them can result in unbalanced sound, low sound or no sound. Absolutely no one wants that. Please consult your User Guide for instructions on how to properly clean your headphones. User Guides can be downloaded from each product page.
What’s the best way to wrap the cord?
Founder, Aaron Fournier, shows you a quick and easy way to wrap your headphones to prevent any damage.
Do you sell replacement parts for old models?
Unfortunately, we’ve stopped carrying replacement parts for older products like the on1/on2, ms02, rain, etc., so we’re unable to provide them to you at this time. If you have any questions, feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com