Frequently Asked Questions
Where do you ship and what does it cost?
- We ship to just about every country in the world.
- Shipping to Canada and the USA is free with any purchase over $100 (CAD or USD before tax).
- International shipping rates are calculated at checkout by Canada Post and are determined by the type of service you select. We recommend choosing an option with tracking, as we are not responsible for lost packages. More information can be found here.
- If we are shipping the package outside of Canada, you may be charged import duties by your country's customs agency. Unfortunately, we have no control over these costs and do not have an accurate way of estimating them for you. Check with your local customs agency to see if they have an online duty calculator available.
How do I get the most out of my headphones?
- Fit is really, really important, especially with in-ears. If you’re using tips that don’t fit properly, our headphones won’t sound the way they should. And we’d hate for you to have an average listening experience. Experiment with each tip size before deciding which one you’ll use. They should feel snug, but comfortable, in your ears.
- When you’re doing something active, it’s best to use the supplied cable clip to limit cable noise and possible tangling of the cables. And if they do happen to get tangled, step off the treadmill before untangling them. You don’t want to be “that guy” at the gym.
- Make sure to show your ears some love and enjoy your music at a comfortable volume for a reasonable period of time. You’ve got your ears for life, so take care of them.
How do I look after my headphones?
- Some people remove their headphones from their device by tugging on the cord, which is a no-no. Instead, you should pull from the 45˚ angled plug, which keeps the cord happy. And we want our cords to be happy.
- It’s not a good idea to wrap your headphones around your phone. When you’re finished using your them, store your headphones separately or in the supplied pouch.
- Your headphones need to be cleaned regularly to avoid earwax buildup in the earpiece. Yes, that’s gross, but not cleaning them can result in unbalanced sound, low sound or no sound. Absolutely no one wants that.
What’s the best way to wrap the cord?
Founder, Aaron Fournier, shows you a quick and easy way to wrap your headphones to prevent any damage.
What’s the best way to clean my headphones?
- Remove the silicone tips from the earpieces.
- Put about two caps full of hydrogen peroxide into a small dish.
- Place the headphones screen-side-down into the dish.
- Remove the headphones after about 10 seconds and dry with a towel to remove any debris that was loosened by the peroxide. You can also lightly blow into the earpiece screens (without touching your lips to them) to help them dry.
- Repeat this same cleaning process again; this time using two caps of rubbing alcohol.
- Once dry, place the silicone fittings back on the earphones. Now you can get back to listening to your favourite Journey album in all its sonic glory.
One side of my headphones sounds quiet. What can I do?
- Headphones have very small and delicate speaker drivers inside them. Sometimes the speaker driver may slightly shift out of alignment because of air pressure when you put them in your ears. Many of our customers who think they have a defect actually just need to clean or blow out their earpieces. Here's how to do it:
- Remove the silicone tip from the affected earpiece.
- Put your mouth near the opening (not around the opening) and blow into the ear piece.
- Listen to your headphones to see if the problem is fixed.
- Try these steps a few times and if you’re still having no luck please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you sell replacement parts for old models?
Unfortunately, we’ve stopped carrying replacement parts for older products like the on1/on2, ms02, rain, etc., so we’re unable to provide them to you at this time. If you have any questions, feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com